JOIN US on Saturday, April 26th, 2014 for YMCA Healthy Kids Day. 4 great events. One Day. One location. FOR YOU! Last year, our South Bay Family YMCA hosted the largest Healthy Kids Day in the NATION with more than 20,000 attendees. We hope you will join us.
A HUGE thank you to the following organizations for supporting the Y through a program sponsorship.
First 5 San Diego | $5,000
FREE REGISTRATION is now open
south bay community partner that cares about strengthening the foundations of
community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility,
we’d like to invite you to attend.
How is the event FREE for booths?
You MUST bring your own table, chairs and canopy.
Displays are required to have a youth health component, environmental component, activity, game, handout, give-a-way, make-and-take, etc. Be creative and fun!
Selling of products is prohibited.
- Since this is an environmental event, please refrain from distributing one-time plastic water bottles and/or plastic bags.
- All participating booths must fill out the City of Chula Vista's waiver.
Set Up Time and Additional Information:
- Set up time will be: 8:00am-9:15am
- Use the NORTH entrance (Olympic Parkway) to the Otay Ranch Town Center
Here's where you can find us.
SOUTH BAY FAMILY YMCA
Saturday, April 25, 2015
- 9:30am-9:50am FREE FAMILY ZUMBA (R) MINI WORKOUT
- 10:00am-2:00pm Event & Festivities
Otay Ranch Town Center
- 2015 Birch Road, Chula Vista 91915
Healthy Living Stage (Chess Board - across from the Food Court)
- 10:30am: YMCA Kids Yoga
- 10:45am: YMCA Ballet
- 11:00am: YMCA Jiu Jitsu
- 11:45am: YMCA Licensed Childcare Guitar Club
- 12:00pm: Tae Kwon Do
- 12:30pm: YMCA Zumba
- 1:00pm: Operation Samahan
Youth Development Stage (Fountain area - by Barnes & Noble)
- 10:30am: Montgomery Elementary STRETCH Dance
- 10:40am: Otay Elementary STRETCH Dance
- 10:50am: Rice Elementary STRETCH Dance
- 11:00am: Lauderbach Elementary STRETCH Dance
- 11:10am: Chula Vista Middle School Cheer &
- 11:15am: Castle Park High School Belly / Hip Hop
- 11:30am: Sweetwater Union High School Ballet Folklorico
- 11:45am: National City Middle School Cheer/Hip Hop
- 12:00pm: Granger Middle School Ballet Folklorico
- 12:15pm: Granger Middle School Cheer/Hip Hop
- 12:25pm: Castle Park High School Hula
- 12:45pm: Olympian High School Zumba
- 1:00pm-2:00pm: The Buzz
These businesses will be promoting our event and will be on-site the day-of.
ABOUT YMCA HEALTHY KIDS DAY
Did you know?
- Our Y hosted the largest YMCA Healthy Kids Day in the NATION last year, with more than 20,000 attendees and 135 community booths!
- As part of the Y's commitment to strengthen community by addressing critical gaps in health and education, Healthy Kids Day® will encourage kids and parents to commit to keeping the body and mind active this summer.
Want to see more?
- KUSI News was on-site last year for our event. All the news coverage can be found on YouTube on our YMCA of San Diego County channel. CLICK HERE to view the news clips.