2015 YMCA HEALTHY KIDS DAY | 10am-2:00pm
In partnership with:
FREE Bike ValetThis year the San Diego Bicycle Coalition will provide complimentary bike valet! Residents are encouraged to bike to the event with friends and family, leave their bicycle with an attendant in the secure valet area and celebrate Healthy Kids Day by visiting the many community booths. Bike Valet will be located south of REI near the Dog Park.
Registration for this event is now closed. Thank you to all who will join us this year as our
south bay community partners that care about strengthening the foundations of
community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.
For questions in regard to this event, please contact:
Tina Medina - [email protected]
Set Up Time and Additional Information:
- You will receive load-in instructions from the YMCA on Tuesday, April 21st.
- Set up time will be: 8:00am-9:15am
- Use the NORTH entrance (Olympic Parkway) to the Otay Ranch Town Center
Here's where you can find us.
SOUTH BAY FAMILY YMCA
WHO TO CONTACT
Do you have additional questions or comments?
- Tina Medina (South Bay Family YMCA) 619.421.9622 (e) [email protected]
Saturday, April 25, 2015
- 10:00am-2:00pm Event & Festivities
Otay Ranch Town Center
Located at the corner of Eastlake Parkway and Olympic Parkway in Chula Vista.
Healthy Living Stage- Located in the Food Pavilion
- Check back soon for details
These businesses will be promoting our event and will be on-site the day-of.
ABOUT YMCA HEALTHY KIDS DAY
Did you know?
- Our Y hosted the largest YMCA Healthy Kids Day in the NATION last year, with more than 20,000 attendees and 135 community booths!
- As part of the Y's commitment to strengthen community by addressing critical gaps in health and education, Healthy Kids Day® will encourage kids and parents to commit to keeping the body and mind active this summer.
Want to see more?
- KUSI News was on-site last year for our event. All the news coverage can be found on YouTube on our YMCA of San Diego County channel. CLICK HERE to view the news clips.