FREE REGISTRATION is now open
south bay community partner that cares about strengthening the foundations of
community through youth development, healthy living and social responsibility,
we’d like to invite you to attend. Click HERE to register.
How is the event FREE for booths?
You MUST bring your own table, chairs and canopy.
Displays are required to have a youth health component, environmental component, activity, game, handout, give-a-way, make-and-take, etc. Be creative and fun!
Selling of products is not permitted.
- Since this is an environmental event, please refrain from
distributing one-time plastic water bottles and/or plastic bags.
- All participating booths must fill out the City of Chula Vista and GGP waivers. These are provided in the registration information.
Set Up Time and Additional Information:
- Set up time will be: 8:00am-9:15am
- Use the NORTH entrance (Olympic Parkway) to the Otay Ranch Town Center
- You will receive load-in instructions from the YMCA the week prior to the event.
Here's where you can find us.
SOUTH BAY FAMILY YMCA
WHO TO CONTACT
Do you have additional questions or comments?
- Tina Medina (South Bay Family YMCA) 619.421.9622 (e) [email protected]
Saturday, April 25, 2015
- 10:00am-2:00pm Event & Festivities
Otay Ranch Town Center
Located at the corner of Eastlake Parkway and Olympic Parkway in Chula Vista.
Healthy Living Stage- Located in the Food Pavilion
- Check back soon for details
These businesses will be promoting our event and will be on-site the day-of.
ABOUT YMCA HEALTHY KIDS DAY
Did you know?
- Our Y hosted the largest YMCA Healthy Kids Day in the NATION last year, with more than 20,000 attendees and 135 community booths!
- As part of the Y's commitment to strengthen community by addressing critical gaps in health and education, Healthy Kids Day® will encourage kids and parents to commit to keeping the body and mind active this summer.
Want to see more?
- KUSI News was on-site last year for our event. All the news coverage can be found on YouTube on our YMCA of San Diego County channel. CLICK HERE to view the news clips.