One Day Fun Day Camps!
Welcome to our South Bay Family YMCA day camps where we are dedicated to improving the quality of human life and helping all people realize their fullest potential as children of God through the development of spirit, mind and body.
We are an American Camp Association (ACA) accredited camp which means that we meet or exceed the highest standards in camping services.
We have many exciting camps for our south bay community that incorporates creativity and wonder. The many adventures at our South Bay Family YMCA encourages experimental learning and literacy. These opportunities are offered at multiple locations for your family’s convenience.
Winter Day Camp Locations:
- Day Camps: Greg Rogers Elementary School (510 E Naples St. Chula Vista 91911)
- Teen Camps: Goodrich Teen Center (820 Paseo Ranchero Chula Vista, 91910)
- Session 1: December 19-23
- Session 2: December 26-30
- Session 3: January 2-6
- Session 4: January 9
- Session 5: January 16 (MLK Day)
Day Camp Hours:
- Morning Drop Off Times: 6:00-8:30am
- Afternoon Pickup Times: 4:00-6:00pm
Questions regarding Day Camp or Family Programs call or e-mail:
Courtney Baltiyskyy @ 619.421.9622 X 14239
AVOID LATE FEES. REGISTER ON OR BEFORE:
Register and pay in full before the following dates
to avoid late fees.
($25.00 increase for week long camps, $10 single day camps)
- Session 1 Camps: Tuesday, December 13
- Session 2 Camps: Tuesday, December 20
- Session 3 Camps: Tuesday, December 27
- Session 4 Camps: Tuesday, January 3
- Session 5 Camps: Tuesday, January 10
The Y is the starting point for many youth to learn about becoming and staying active, and developing healthy habits they'll carry with them throughout their lives. And the benefits are far greater than just physical health. Whether it's gaining the confidence that comes from learning to swim or building the positive relationships that lead to good sportsmanship and teamwork, participating in sports at the Y is about building the whole child, from the inside out.