- SHOW YOUR SKILLS! Gymnastics Performance Day will be Saturday, November 12! All children in the following classes are invited to participate: GymVentures 3, GymVentures 4, GymVentures 5, Level 1, Level 2, Level 3, Tumbling, and Boys Gymnastics. Registration fee is $60 and includes a custom leotard for the girls and a dri-fit shirt for the boys. All participants will earn a medal for showing their skills! Questions? Email [email protected].
- WAY TO GO! Our South Bay Storm Level 3-5 gymnasts had a great showing at the Back to School 1st Prelim competition. The girls earned numerous personal bests and our Level 4 team won second place!
- Registration for October gymnastics and tumbling classes is currently OPEN for everyone! New students are welcome to start at any time! Sign up and get started today!
- CONGRATULATIONS to our South Bay Storm senior gymnast Kendyl! She was recently honored with a USA Gymnastics - SoCal Super Senior Scholarship AND a YMCA-USA Scholarship!
- We are currently hiring additional gymnastics coaches! We have positions available for experienced coaches. Must love working with children in a team environment! If you are interested, please apply online under the "Get Involved" tab at the top of the screen.
- Parent Child | ages 18 mo. - 3
- Gymventures III | age 3
- GymVentures IV | ages 4
- GymVentures V | age 5
- Super Stars* | ages 4 - 6
- Mini Bolts* | ages 4 - 6
- Level I Gymnastics | ages 6 - 7
- Level I (8) Gymnastics | ages 8 - 17
- Level II Gymnastics* | ages 6 - 17
- Level III Gymnastics* | ages 6 - 17
- Pre Team* | ages 6 -17
ALL gymnastics classes take place at:
Our Eastlake YMCA Kari Lyn Sutherland Gymnastics Center: 2311 Boswell Road, Suite 7, Chula Vista 91914